haloooo..
I'm back.. maybe in a good mood..
not so good.. so so, actually..
but I have something to share with..
Saturday.. the day after Friday, and before Sunday..
hahahaha.. yes it is..
I have a boyfriend, but unfortunately..
We have a rarely saturday night together :(
hahaha..
but actually that's not a big deal..
maybe it caused by "backstreet".. poor me:(
hihii..
btw, tonight I'll accompany my mom to the wedding..
actually I dont know who's on the wedding! :P
but it's okay!
hiaaaaaaaa..
ngemeng apa sih lhoooo???
hahahaha.. saking gada kerjaan bgtt drumah..
yapyapyap
udah hr sabtu lg..
I had a GOOD saturday last week..
maybe I'll never have like last week..
huhuu..
but maybe I'll have more than last week, someday! hahayy..
udh ah.. pgn mandi, siap2, dandan2..
hmmmm..
have a GOOD saturday night, everyone :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
chocolate box of mine
- .n d a
- just a simple girl.. who loves to sing along.. loves to write.. loves to eat.. loves to share.. loves to cry.. loves to laugh.. loves to make friends.. yes yes yes SIMPLE girl, even not that simple actually! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment