Jun 10, 2009

wishing a very happy birthday for devanty safitri!

Happy bday fitriii..
22 years old already! :)
I hope being 20 something is not that hard!

hmm.. jd pgn baca lg "being 20 something is hard" ..
haaaaa.. Quarter life crisis!
hmm.. mgkn umur2 segini yg udah mulai mikirin jati diri..
mikirin pasangan hidup..
deadline goal yg udh dirancang dr umur belasan..
pengen dpt pengakuan dr sekitar..

hoaaaaa.. tapi apa smua cewek (atau mgkn cowok jg?) bs lewatin smuanya dgn baik?
sometimes I feel so jealous with those ladies who already got her soulmate, her settle job, her own amazing life!

yaaa smua org pasti punya waktunya sendiri2 buat dptin smuanya itu.. hmmm..
ngeliat itiink yg baru aja officially engaged, andin yg udh seneng bgt sm kerjaannya.. huhuu..
how lucky they are!

but I believe, and we have to believe that we will have our own GREAT things..
Tuhan pasti adil dan sangat bijaksana dlm nentuin waktunya kita dptin smua itu..

ya ya ya smua dari faktor pendewasaan hidup!
OH MY GOD, suddenly I love my life! I love the process that God gave me to be the wiser one.. cause I'm in that process..

Maybe sometimes we have to face the hard times, but I believe God have a plan for us..
And we will thankful for it!


*So happy to write things above.. It makes me had a very WIDE smile for today!
so just write what you wanna write! CAUSE IT FEELS SO GOOD!

No comments:

chocolate box of mine

My photo
just a simple girl.. who loves to sing along.. loves to write.. loves to eat.. loves to share.. loves to cry.. loves to laugh.. loves to make friends.. yes yes yes SIMPLE girl, even not that simple actually! :)