lg berasa autis..
jauh dr peradaban dunia..
without any touches of anybody !
i'm the enemy ..
i'm the outsider ..
i'm just a dummy ..
ooh..
AUTISM !
jd pgn menjauh dr mana2..
pgn pergi yg jauuuhhh..
lg ga pgn dgr apapun dr sypapun..
mgkn ini yg pernah dirasain bbrp temen gw kmrn2..
ya ya ya yaaa..
lg males bgttt..
dunia mengabur !
skripsi gw ternyata cm ngelindur..
ah shit !
I hate the world lately..
maybe I need to go to another world!
yes I have too ..
I want to be
no-enemy ..
no-outsider ..
no-dummy ..
no-autism ..
hey ..
AUTISM ??
that's my life lately ..
have fun kalian !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
chocolate box of mine
- .n d a
- just a simple girl.. who loves to sing along.. loves to write.. loves to eat.. loves to share.. loves to cry.. loves to laugh.. loves to make friends.. yes yes yes SIMPLE girl, even not that simple actually! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment