hmmm..
it's just a dilemma ..
mom or him !
I know, mom is the priority ..
I know .. I know..
hmmm..
but I think it's time to move on and make a decision to leave him..
I think, he will hold me tight and do something to make everything like we wanted before..
but he won't..
he said that we never get into something called serious !
oh nooooooooo..
I hate to hear that !
it hurts me so much ..
I know that me and him will not end up with something called marriage ..
but I think miracle will on our way ..
but now, I dont think so..
hmmm..
maybe what he said made me open my eyes then know that we are not meant to be..
even honestly, it's so hard for me to let him go..
but I believe..
everything's gonna be okay, if we're not together again ..
no more lies for my mom ..
THAT'S THE IMPORTANT THING !
hmmmmmmmmmm..
I just wanna runaway ..
as far as I can be ..
but, does he know how much I love him?
maybe yes or maybe not..
I just dont wanna think about it..
so why so serious, dinda ?? ;(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
chocolate box of mine
- .n d a
- just a simple girl.. who loves to sing along.. loves to write.. loves to eat.. loves to share.. loves to cry.. loves to laugh.. loves to make friends.. yes yes yes SIMPLE girl, even not that simple actually! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment