Jul 25, 2009

F R I E N D S

do you know something called friends?
F R I E N D S ..
yaaa kalo bahasa indonesianya "TEMAN"

yang kadang bs mengalami metamorfosa jd sesuatu bernama "SAHABAT" atau "MUSUH" ..
hmmm..

Ga tau gmn rasanya hidup tanpa ada teman ..
YES, we cannot live without them, right??

sometimes, we feel like everything's fine, but sometimes it's not..
kadang lo ngerasa bakal bs sama2 terus sm mereka, dia, dan orang itu tanpa ngelakuin apapun, tp ternyata you lost them, him/her, that person..

kadang ga pernah tau caranya : how to keep them with you as long as you want !

friends need : CARE .. TOUCH .. SMILE .. TEARS .. HUGS .. LAUGH .. STUPIDITY .. SERIOUSNESS .. and CHEMISTRY ?
I think so ..

if someday, "FRIENDS" dont get what they need, so we wont have them anymore?

but what if something called LOYALITY, RESPECT, and ACCEPTABILITY to be the exception?
dimana "FRIENDS" mgkn hrs ttp setia, ngehargain apa yg ada, dan bs ngertiin kekurangan yg ada..

hmmm..
needs + the exception = bff ??
or
needs (without exception) = bff ??

I dont have any idea with these things..
cause now on, it feels like they're demanding for THAT "needs" without give any chance to THAT "exception"..

apa cm perasaan aja?
apa emg pantes dptin ini?

still have no idea..
THAT'S WHY : friends do COME and GO !

*even it is so hurt when you lost one of ur friends ..

1 comment:

gin. said...

But I'll stay forever :D *cross my heart :D

Cm gue kali yah yang dari musuh jadi temen..eh salah..for me you are my bestfriend :D

chocolate box of mine

My photo
just a simple girl.. who loves to sing along.. loves to write.. loves to eat.. loves to share.. loves to cry.. loves to laugh.. loves to make friends.. yes yes yes SIMPLE girl, even not that simple actually! :)