hmmm..
I know I just love him..
I was just too weak to let him go..
even I told him that I didnt wanna be with him anymore..
*sorry*
but I've told you that we have no future..
we still able to have a "normal" relationship ..
But he refused it..
I just couldnt stand to leave him..
I'm sorry..
For me, it's not an easy thing..
but we HAVE to do this..
it's just for our own good!
maybe, it looks like unfair deal..
but, believe me..
It's the best way..
hmmm..
just till October??
just we'll see..
Bot, whenever you're ready to leave me..
just leave me..
I deserve it.. we deserve it..
and 1 thing !
I just love you..
and I have no reason for it..
thanks for being a part of my life..
hmmmm..
promise me, if you have a new relationship : YOU HAVE TO FIND A GIRL WHO HAS A SAME RELIGION WITH YOU .. ;)
take care urself, Bot !
*lovelove
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
chocolate box of mine
- .n d a
- just a simple girl.. who loves to sing along.. loves to write.. loves to eat.. loves to share.. loves to cry.. loves to laugh.. loves to make friends.. yes yes yes SIMPLE girl, even not that simple actually! :)
1 comment:
Cerita kapan ini?
Post a Comment